by Raúl Sánchez Gilo (Author)
51 key advice and fundamental principles for selling more and succeed selling.
If you sell or want to sell, this book is for you. Turn your sales into extraordinary with hundreds of priceless concepts and essential advice for selling more.
A book 100% loaded with techniques for professional success and essential tips for negotiating and selling, written from experience.
The second book in the “Salesman’s Thoughts” series, a series of sales books – independent but complementary – about fundamental and timeless concepts that will help you sell more and understand the keys to success in selling.
Who this book is for: for new salespeople, entrepreneurs, start-ups, business owners, sales professionals needing a refresher, sales training, sales managers, sales teams, business students and anyone looking to increase their sales knowledge.
If you are looking for simple tricks for closing sales, this is not your book. Not for the master sellers. Not for you if you think you have zombie like clients.
Among many other advice, it includes:
- The keys to modern selling, and how to help your client to buy.
- The keys and strategies to differentiate us from the competition.
- How to avoid competing only for price and sell for values.
- How to listen and ask your client better.
- How to sell more without lowering the price.
- How to overcome price objections.
- How to eliminate negative costs in the client’s mind and go beyond price.
- How to optimize the customer and prospect experience.
- How to correctly qualify prospects and get quality clients.
- Keys to make advance your sales funnel.
- How to correctly develop your proposal.
- How to close more sales.
Readers opinion (from the original edition):
“Fantastic and Essential. An essential reading to understand the complicated world of sales. Recommended whether you are a salesperson or not. A reading that captivates you from the first page to the last, told in a simple and enjoyable format.”
“A practical book to reflect on and deepen the sale, very well structured in commercial pills. People-based selling: relationship, trust and value.”
“A highly recommended book. The book summarizes in a practical and easy-to-read way how to apply sales techniques to your real world.”
Each advice is a sales pill that will help you to sell more and better.
“These are the tips I would have liked to have received when I started selling 20 years ago”. Now you don’t have to wait so long, if you are interested in sales don’t waste any more time.
Click the buy button and start selling more today!Congratulations @raulgilo for being the latest #Author of the Week @AUTHORSWEEK. Keep on balancing #Chakra's, keep on #writing and stay calm. Click To Tweet