- What it really means to be human.
- What your own life is truly about.
- What gives it meaning and enduring significance.
In words that speak to everyone personally, deeply, directly, Creativity: Revealing the Truth about Human Nature brings us in touch with innermost beings – our unique capabilities, interests, values, goals, passions, and motivations – so we can use that understanding to build lives that are meaningful, genuinely successful, and personally fulfilling.
The crux of the book and primary reason for its writing is answer to those persistent life questions everyone inevitably encounters at some stage of his or her personal growth and development:
- Who am I as a person?
- What do I desire most in my life?
- What brings me the greatest joy when I do it?
- What are my special abilities, values, and interests?
- What do I particularly like to contribute to society and the world?
The goal is to empower the reader with the knowledge that he or she has special, incomparable, indispensable, and irreplaceable abilities, as well as responsibility, to contribute to the brilliant, viable, and sustainable global civilization everyone wants to see.
Sobering, compelling, at times convicting, Creativity: Revealing the Truth about Human Nature makes a valued and treasured companion in the tortuous journey of self-discovery, personal development, and career choice!